Cloverhound is an innovative engineering company with deep roots in software development and collaboration technologies. We are a high-energy team that excels at the forefront of exploring and designing modern solutions that industries and businesses use every, single day – solutions that make processes more efficient, and peoples’ lives easier.
We are proud to offer health insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching, flexible work-from-home options, and a fun work environment in Downtown Denver, CO and Downtown Charlotte, NC. Learn more about our products, professional services, and most importantly, our team, at www.cloverhound.com. Be sure to check out our blog and learn more about what technologies our team works with daily.
Some of our key products include:
• A web-based video appointment application currently powering virtual hearings for New York State and virtual doctor visits for a large New York hospital system
• A large-scale cloud voice dialer system powering automated voice notifications for a large US utility company
• A cloud application monitoring suite purpose-built for Cisco’s Contact Center and telephony technology
$80,000 – $100,000 + yearly performance bonus
We are looking for an experienced full-stack software developer. This position will be located in either our Charlotte or Denver offices. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working both the professional services consulting side and our fast-growing SaaS product business. Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
Candidate must have:
• 3 – 5 years of full-stack software development working experience
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails on the backend and React on the front end
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with minimal direction
• Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
• Commitment to being a team player
• Experience with a distributed version control system (like Git)
Big plus if you have:
• Experience working with telephony or Contact Center technologies, especially Cisco products or communications APIs like Twilio
• Experience with WebRTC or related technologies
• Experience in a client-facing consulting role
• Experience building, deploying, and/or maintaining SaaS applications
Email your resume in PDF format to [email protected] with the subject line “Cloverhound Software Engineer” and tell us where you heard about the job.
Cloverhound is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made based on business needs and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. We’re an open-minded meritocracy and if that sounds like a place where you want to work, we want you.